We are experienced optometrists passionate about your vision care.
What is most important to us is..."Focusing on your eye care"
Update March 19, 2020
Reduced Office Hours- Monday, March 23 - Friday, 27 March, open 10:00am to 2:00pm.
CALL OR TEXT 281-550-7900 to be seen for urgent needs.
UPDATE March 18, 2020
As of Tuesday evening, March 17th, the CDC has recommended that all routine eye care be deferred until further notice, in order to slow the transmission of COVID-19 through our community.
Please be assured that we are still available to triage all urgent and emergent issues as well as help you with routine matters during this challenging time.
What does this mean?
1) If you are scheduled for an annual eye examination we will tentatively reschedule you starting Monday, April 6th.
2) If you need to replace glasses or contact lenses and need an extension on your prescription, please contact us and we will assist you in obtaining some until you can come in for a visit. We are offering a one time 2 box minimum order with free shipping to your residence to all existing patients in need of contact lenses with current or expired prescriptions. Same goes for eyeglasses, if you are in need of eyeglasses and need a pair to hold you over, we will be glad to edge a pair of glasses to hold you over and while lens supplies last.
3) If you are running out of a medication please contact us and we can call in a refill to your pharmacy.
4) If you have an issue which cannot wait for an office visit, contact us and we will schedule a FaceTime or Telephone appointment with one of our doctors. Medicare has temporarily relaxed its telehealth rules to allow this type of communication during the pandemic crisis. Other insurers may follow suit and allow for reimbursement of virtual care costs. The consultation must be initiated at your request.
5) If you have an ocular emergency we are, as always, available to help you at any time. Call or text 281-550-7900 and we will try our best to meet you in the office whenever possible. If not we will direct you to the nearest eye emergency facility.
6) During this period of social distancing and quarantine, we must all do our part by restricting activities outside the home except for getting medical care. Do not go to work, school, or public areas. Avoid using public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis.
7) Please remember that 80% of COVID-19 cases are mild and resolve within a week. However, if you feel your symptoms are worsening, call ahead before visiting your doctor’s office or emergency department and tell them you have or may have COVID-19. This will help the office protect themselves and other patients.
The CDC has many wonderful resources. Arming yourself and your family with clear information will help you avoid undue stress.
Despite the financial and emotional hardships this will cause, we ask every one of you to do the same.
Together we will weather this storm.
With sincerest wishes for your continued good health we remain at your service,
Dr, Loraine, Dr, Jose, Allen, Connie, JoAna, Marissa, & Eileen
9740 Barker Cypress Rd Suite 112
Cypress, TX 77433
Monday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Copyright © 2018 Website by Eyefinity