Comprehensive Eye Exams for Adults and Children
Contact Lens fittings for all types of contact lenses
Computerized Visual Field Testing
Treatment of minor eye infections and injuries
Scanning laser tomography for management of diabetes and retinal changes.
Corneal topographical maps for difficult to fit contact lenses.
Sports vision examinations
Facilities and Equipment
State of the art equipment:
1. Computerized visual acuity charts-accurately measure vision for children and adults. Contrast testing for difficulty at night vision.
2. OCT- latest machine to measure the retina, nerve fiber layer, and optic nerve to manage diabetic eye problems, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and optic nerve disorders.
3. Visual field tester- analyze the central and peripheral field of vision for glaucoma, macular degeneration, neurological conditions
4. Topographer- analyze the curvature of the cornea for specialized contact lenses and corneal changes to the eyes.
5. Slit lamp camera- state of the art video and camera capabilities to document eye examination findings.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover. Health Savings Accounts(HSA) and Flex Spending Accounts(FSA) are welcomed too.
We participate with VSP, EyeMed, Superior Vision, Safeguard, BlueCross BlueShield of Texas, Vision Care Plan, Compbenefits, Humana, Opticare, AETNA, Unitedhealthcare, Multiplan, Cigna, PHCS,. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.